Website Nichols, Melburg & Rossetto
Do you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment with creative people? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires excellence and engagement?
NMR is seeking a highly creative and motivated intermediate-level architect who is passionate about architecture, has strong communication skills, and enjoys working with a team. The team member will use their advanced technical and design abilities skills to turn ideas into reality. The position offers the team member the opportunity for career advancement, design leadership and mentorship in a firm that is noted for our healthcare design and process excellence.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required
- Familiarity with Building codes and standards required
- Experience with Revit highly preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe products preferred
- Experience with California’s Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development highly preferred.
- Eight years of experience with architectural firm(s). Medical project experience preferred.
- Professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Licensure in California preferred
- Assist with Healthcare projects of widely varying size, from feasibility through construction administration
- Interface with client and consulting team
- Coordinate design and production of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Assist with bid period and construction administration services including site visits and coordination.
NMR offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Paid Personal Time Off, 401K matching, profit sharing, health, vision and dental benefits.
Multiple intermediate level architect positions are available in our Redding, Chico, Monterey and Santa Rosa offices. Flexible working arrangements considered.
Competitive – dependent upon experience