Licensed Architect needed for our Santa Rosa, California Office.
Beautiful Town, great community, awesome firm, exciting opportunity!
Do you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment with creative people? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that lets you thrive and express your creativity?
NMR is seeking a highly creative licensed architect who is passionate about architecture and enjoys working with a team. He/she will use their high level technical/computer design skills to turn ideas into reality. The position offers a candidate an opportunity for career advancement and mentorship.
We’re an architecture firm with 4 northern California offices. We work on a variety of projects: healthcare, commercial, education, and civic.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are growing our business. We need enthusiastic and entrepreneurial architects to help get us there. Join us for the journey!
What You Need for this Position
- Client facing position, ability to foster client relationships
- Developed interpersonal skills and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to manage projects: From inception thru construction
- Facility design experience
- Objective, requirement, and budget planning
- AutoCAD and/or Revit proficiency
- Building codes & construction standards
What’s In It for You?
In exchange for your passion and focus, we offer competitive compensation, benefits, and a 401K matching plan. We take pride in the comfort and beauty of our offices, and in the projects we deliver.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Facility Design
- Architectural Project Management
- AutoCAD and/or Revit