Scenic city, family-friendly community, short commute, outstanding firm, amazing opportunity!
We’re the largest A&E firm north of Sacramento with 4 northern California offices. We work on a variety of projects in the following industries: healthcare, commercial, education, and civic.
We’re in need of a strong, structural project engineer.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are growing our business. We need enthusiastic and detail oriented structural engineers to help get us there.
What You Need for this Position
- S. or M.S. Degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis
- 3+ years of structural engineering experience with wood, steel, masonry, and concrete buildings including structural calculations, detailing, and construction administration
- California P.E. or S.E. license
- Revit and AutoCAD experience desired
- RAM, RISA, Mathcad, Excel experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of the structural provisions of the California Building Code, IBC, ASCE 7, AISC 360, ACI 318 & 530, and NDS
What’s In It for You?
In exchange for your passion and focus, we offer competitive compensation, benefits, an opportunity for career advancement and mentorship, and a 401K matching plan. We take pride in the culture and collaboration within our offices, and in the product we deliver.
If you are a structural engineer please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- DSA and/or OSHPD experience preferred